EQUAFLUX/FOOD EQUAFLUX automatic diaphragm pulsation dampeners feature solid build and high performance. They are fitted to the discharge line of diaphragm pumps in order to smooth pulsating flows.
EQUAFLUX and FOOD EQUAFLUX (for food use) dampeners can be used with liquids having high apparent viscosity even if containing suspended solids of considerable size and they automatically adapt to system conditions without the need for manual adjustment or calibration.
The ability to minimise pulsations, vibrations and water hammer means that this component provides excellent protection and smooth system flow.
The huge choice of construction materials allows selection of optimum chemical compatibility with the fluid and/or environment without neglecting the temperature range. Dampeners are also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX certification).
Diaphragm pulsation dampeners consist of a pneumatic actuator connected to the new generation diaphragm (Long Life profile). The sturdy outer body forms the actuator’s compressed-air chamber for suppressing pressure surges on one side of the diaphragm and the chamber through which the fluid flows on the other
A = expansion opening
B1 = air-side diaphragm
B2 = fluid-side diaphragm
C = automatic pneumatic valve
D = compressed-air chamber
- AVAILABLE IN PP, PVDF, PPS-V, AISI 316, ALU
- AUTOMATIC DAMPENING CONTROL;
- SUITABLE FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS;
- USE IN POTENTIALLY-EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES (ATEX CERTIFICATIONS);
- USE IN ENVIRONMENTS SUBJECT TO HIGH HUMIDITY;
- ACTUATED USING NON LUBRICATED AIR ((2 ÷ 7 BAR);
- RANGE OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS ENSURES CORRECT FLUID COMPATIBILITY;
- USER-FRIENDLY PARTS REPLACEMENT AND MAINTENANCE;
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND VALUE FOR MONEY.
MAX. OPERATING TEMPERATURE:
PP min +3°C/max +65°C
PVDF min +3°C/max +95°C
PPS-V min +3°C/max +95°C
Aisi 316 min +3°C/max +95°C
SERIES EQUAFLUX/FOOD EQUAFLUX
AUTOMATIC PULSATION DAMPENERS
Pumps for chemical, textile, food, environment, graphic, leather tanning, ceramic, electronic, galvanic, paint, biodiesel and other industries
INDUSTRIAL PUMPS SINCE 1982